Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield shared ’emotional SOS phone call’ over queuegate

Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield shared an emotional SOS phone call about the public backlash over ‘queue-gate’, MailOnline can reveal. 

The This Morning presenters were widely criticised after being accused of ‘jumping the line’ to see the Queen lying in state at the Palace of Westminster last week, leaving the TV duo ‘devastated’. 

Holly, 41, is said to be particularly upset over the reaction and ‘has never had to deal with anger and vitriol like this in her life’, with the situation even forcing her off social media as the criticism continues – and a petition calling for the pair to be sacked from their daytime show reaches 37,000 signatures. 

The television host and her co-presenter, 60, shared an emotional SOS call on Saturday over the crisis and spoke for ‘more than an hour’  before deciding they had to take urgent action.

A source told MailOnline: ‘Phil and Holly started to become really worried about the situation on Friday night. They spoke at length and decided…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

BREAKING: Senate screens CJN Ariwoola

‘Don’t Tell Me We Need More Money at the Border’ — GOP Saying Border’s Open Is ‘a Big Part of the Problem’ at Border