Prince Harry’s phone call inspired Ukrainian medic, 53, to keep fighting in war after she was tortured by Russians during three-month captivity
- Volunteer paramedic Yulia Paievska, 53, was kidnapped by Russian on March 16
- She was in humanitarian corridor in Mariupol when Russian forces seized her
- Ms Paievska spent three months in captivity and endured beatings and torture
- Her daughter raised her mother’s plight with Prince Harry at Invictus Games
- She was later freed in a prisoner exchange and received a call from the prince
A Ukrainian medic who was tortured and held captive by Russian forces for three months says a phone call from Prince Harry after her release inspired her to ‘continue fighting’ for her country.
Volunteer paramedic Yulia Paievska, 53, was…